Last Revised March 21, 2023
1. Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Web Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services in this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Web Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
2. Accuracy of Information. WGC attempts to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or timeliness of any information on this Web Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. For the avoidance of doubt: (i) in the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, we shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item; and (ii) in the event that an item is mispriced, we may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation, in which case payment will be fully refunded to you. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
4. Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of WGC. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Web Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Web Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Web Site without the written permission of WGC or such third party owner.
5. Third Party Links. From time to time, this Web Site may contain links to web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by WGC. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Web Site. WGC is not responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other web site. WGC does not endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other web site, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from such web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using such web sites. If you decide to access any other web site linked to or from this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- mirror or frame any part of the Web Site;
- use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing WGC’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of WGC;
- decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Web Site, the WGC's content Materials or any portion of either of the foregoing;
- access data or take any action to obtain any services made available on the Web Site that are not intended for you or your use;
- not interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Web Site, or any system resources, services or networks connected to or accessible through the Web Site;
- attempt to probe scan, or test the vulnerability of any system, subsystem or network of WGC or its service providers;
- enter restricted areas of WGC’s computer systems or perform functions that you are not authorized to perform; tamper, hack, modify or otherwise corrupt or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization from WGC;
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements or spam through the Web Site;
- transmit viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines, engines, or other components which can: (i) damage, destroy, disrupt or otherwise impair the functionality or operation of a Web Site, software, or any information technology systems; and/or (ii) impair, delete, corrupt or encrypt any information residing on any such systems ("Viruses");
- interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system or information; or
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, "scrape," "data mine" or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and subject to compliance with any instructions posted in the robots.txt file located in the Web Site's root directory, WGC grants to the operators of public search engines a revocable, limited, non-exclusive license to use spiders to copy materials from the Web Site for the sole purpose of (and solely to the extent necessary for) creating publicly-available, searchable indices of such materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. For greater certainty, WGC reserves the right to revoke such licenses either generally or in specific cases, at any time and without notice.
8. WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS. SOME PROVINCES AND TERRITORIES DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES (INCLUDING IN THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC). IN THESE PROVINCES AND TERRITORIES, YOU HAVE ONLY THE WARRANTIES THAT ARE EXPRESSLY TO BE PROVIDED IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW.
IN ALL OTHER PROVINCES AND TERRITORIES, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. WGC DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WGC DOES NOT MAKE ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUME ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES. ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURES, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WGC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. SOME PROVINCES AND TERRITORIES DO NOT PROVIDE EXCLUSION OF LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR ALL TYPES OF DAMAGES (INCLUDING THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC). IN THOSE PROVINCES, WGC WILL ONLY BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES THAT WE ARE EXPRESSLY REQUIRED TO BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
IN ANY OTHER CASE, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, THE SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF WGC, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AND RETAIL PARTNERS TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH A PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY AND WHETHER OR NOT WGC WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO AN AGGREGATE OF $100 CAD. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR PRIMARY REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER’S OR SUPPLIER’S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE.
WGC DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER, TELECOMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT, OR OTHER PROPERTY CAUSED BY OR ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING THIS WEB SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, FROM THIS WEB SITE.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, THE SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF WGC, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, RETAIL PARTNERS AND ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEB SITE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, SHALL BE LIMITED TO AN AGGREGATE OF $100 CAD.
13. Risk of Loss. All items purchased from GlobalGolf.ca are made pursuant to a shipment contract. To the extent permitted by law, this means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
14. Tax. You will be responsible for all taxes and duties related to your order. All applicable taxes and duties will be calculated and charged at checkout. Sales taxes are not charged on sales of gift certificates.
Contact us. You may contact us with questions or comments at:
Worldwide Golf Canada, Ltd.
c/o Worldwide Golf Shops
4350 East West Highway – Suite 950
Bethesda, MD 20814
Attention: Legal Department