GlobalGolf.ca ("GlobalGolf Canada") is owned and operated by Global Value Commerce, Inc. ("GVC" or "the Company"), which is the leading re-commerce golf company in North America and the industry’s recognized expert in pre-owned product valuation. GVC utilizes its industry-leading e-commerce, merchandising and logistics capabilities to operate multiple proprietary golf websites. GlobalGolf Canada was launched in June 2017 specifically to serve the large golf consumer base in Canada. Within five years, GlobalGolf Canada has become one of the leading online destinations for Canadian golfers seeking new and previously played golf gear, accessories and apparel.
The GVC business model fosters our ongoing goal of environmental sustainability through the reduction of wasted materials, encourages product reuse, and extends the life of thousands of golf products annually. Working in concert with our parent company, GlobalGolf Canada is fully engaged in the circular economy and annually buys and resells thousands of previously played golf products. Throughout their history, GVC and GlobalGolf Canada have repaired, salvaged and repurposed millions of previously played golf products and previously worn apparel and footwear items and is continuing to extend their reach into other product categories in the golf industry.
GlobalGolf Canada maintains accounts with virtually all major brands in the golf industry and an extensive offering of previously played products. As a result, GlobalGolf Canada provides the golf consumer access to the largest selection of high quality, premium branded new and pre-owned products available in the market. These advantages allow GlobalGolf Canada to address all market segments and to offer attractive and competitive values for consumers that want to try the game for the first time as well as those well-informed consumers that prefer to buy pre-owned.
Our Commitment to Our Customers
GVC introduced the GlobalGolf Canada website to the Canadian market to provide a better online experience, to be more accessible and to better serve Canada’s large golf consumer base. By establishing operations in Canada, we offer significantly lower freight costs, accelerated delivery times and eliminated customs and duties costs on certain products to all Canadian golfers.
GlobalGolf Canada is much more than just the stereotypical, big-box store offering golf equipment. We are the online-version of the trained and trusted PGA Professional who knows every quirk in your game, how to remedy that nasty slice and match your product specifications, interests and price point in a timely fashion. We are the reliable neighborhood golf shop with an unprecedented personal touch combined with unique expertise where you feel comfortable interacting with our staff about purchasing a new set of irons, a pre-owned wedge, a dozen balls or the latest styles of apparel and footwear.
Since the founding of GlobalGolf Canada, GVC has invested significant innovation efforts to improve the overall consumer experience by offering unique, online services as well as increased convenience and safety to its customers. GlobalGolf Canada delivers a unique line-up of services to address our customers’ needs and allow each customer to enjoy the game of golf more than ever before. Those consumer-focused services, offered through its UFamily of services, include –
- Our revolutionary, first-to-market, club demonstration service was launched in 2018. The UTry® service allows a consumer to try a new product for up to two weeks for a small fee, where they want and how they want. The Company has expanded the list of products that can be tested through this service each year and it now includes all types and brands of golf clubs launched during the current and previous seasons from all of the leading brands in golf, in addition to GPS and rangefinder units, launch monitors and swing analyzers. UTry® effectively bridges the barrier between the online and brick and mortar experience – risk free product trials.
- First launched in in the U.S. in 2008, the GlobalGolf Canada UTrade-In® service allows a consumer to trade-in their previously used equipment for the highest values offered in the industry. The UTrade-In® offering is one of the most widely used online trade-in applications in Canada. While golf clubs are the most frequently traded products through this service, other types of products, including technology products and pull carts, are included and offer greater flexibility to the consumer to lower the cost of buying new equipment.
- The USelect® service was launched in 2021 to guide the consumer through the product selection process while evaluating the extensive choices available to the golf consumer today. This interactive service provides online assistance to the consumer to identify the specific products that will fit their game.
- UPerks® is the GlobalGolf Canada customer loyalty program. The UPerks® program offers significant GlobalCash rewards every time a Member shops, executes a product trade-in or reviews a product. The program also provides GlobalCash benefits to the Members for maintaining their accounts on an active basis and engaging in other services offered on the GlobalGolf Canada website.
The proprietary re-commerce platform offered by GlobalGolf Canada serves as the catalyst for value creation by allowing a consumer to TRY. BUY. TRADE. These unique services ensure that the consumer always enjoys the net lowest cost of ownership.
- TRY. – Through its UTry® platform, consumers may demo multiple new brands and products in a familiar environment, thus ensuring that the consumer selects the right product for their game.
- BUY. – GlobalGolf Canada has one of the industry’s largest selection of new and pre-owned products and services backed by its lucrative UPerks® loyalty program, thus ensuring that the consumer will find what they need at the right price.
- TRADE. – GVC established the consumer trade-in market with the introduction of its UTrade-In® service. This service is driven by market-making data that GVC supplies. As GVC sets the prices used in this trade-in application, the consumer is assured that they will receive the highest values available in the industry for their trade-ins.
At GlobalGolf Canada, we take pride in providing our customers with a world-class shopping experience including outstanding product selection, an easy-to-navigate website, friendly and knowledgeable customer service and a fast and reliable delivery process. To ensure an exceptional delivery experience, in 2022, we moved into a larger distribution center near the Toronto International Airport to allow us to continue to expand our product and service offerings to the Canadian golf market. We guarantee same-day shipping on every order that is placed before 3:00PM Eastern Time and ship every in stock order within one business day. We hold our delivery partners to high standards and only utilize carriers that offer accurate tracking information and real-time order status visibility from pick-up to delivery. We offer our customers multiple shipping options at checkout to meet their timing as well as shipping service cost objectives, provide expected delivery timelines and outline the cost for each service. We believe our delivery options and standards are the best in the online golf industry and we invite you to check out the GlobalGolf Canada experience.
At our core, we are a golf company that caters to golfers interested in enhancing their enjoyment of the game. Our GlobalGolf Canada team is fully staffed with Canadian golf industry veterans and CPGA Professionals that have worked in the industry in Canada throughout their careers and understand the needs of the Canadian golf consumer.
At GlobalGolf Canada, our purpose is to help our customers enjoy the game of golf and have more fun! We are confident that you will not be disappointed.
- GVC Headquarters Location: Raleigh, N.C.
- Canadian Distribution Center Location: Mississauga, Ontario
- GVC Employees: 140-plus
- Size of the Canadian Distribution Center: Approximately 24,000 square feet
- Over 50,000 pre-owned clubs and other previously played items in stock at any time
Customer Service Center Hours
Monday - Friday: 9AM - 7PM EST
866-843-0255 / Canada
001-919-719-7958 / Canada
Global Value Commerce Ltd
6705 Millcreek Drive Unit 1
Mississauga, ON L5N 5M4
Corporate Headquarters Address
Global Value Commerce Ltd
6705 Millcreek Drive Unit 1< br />Mississauga, ON L5N 5M4